411 on Tacony - in NYC

Chance
This topic is 1052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I did a few Zoom sessions with him last Spring while he was staying at the Jersey Shore. He’s very low key. But his pics are accurate. We agreed to have him fly out to the West Coast, but he got sick on the plane before it departed. I got conflicting stories from him and the airline. American fully refunded me, though. After that, I discontinued contact. If he lived close by, I’d consider a session with him. 

18 minutes ago, Pensant said:

I did a few Zoom sessions with him last Spring while he was staying at the Jersey Shore. He’s very low key. But his pics are accurate. We agreed to have him fly out to the West Coast, but he got sick on the plane before it departed. I got conflicting stories from him and the airline. American fully refunded me, though. After that, I discontinued contact. If he lived close by, I’d consider a session with him. 

Wow that’s a wild travel story - anything is possible I suppose 

what was he like on zoom ?