411 on Dallas B in Chicago

mattb
This topic is 882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found this: https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-chicago-boys.132807/#post-1446987

He's a lot more defined now than he was when I met with him a little over a year ago. I know he disappeared from RM for many months, and it looks like he spent all of them at the gym.

I don't get the comment in that old thread about his face looking like he does drugs. There was something about his face that reminded me of Matt Bomer… I think it was the sharply defined jawline and piercing blue eyes. Stunning.

And the one review currently on Daddy's is mine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm disappointed especially with hearing this good feedback from other reviewers. He text me an hour before our appointment said that he had to cancel. No excuse. Just said "Something just came up". No offer to reschedule. Be wary of this guy. If I had to cancel with such short notice, I'd have to pay still for the session or get blacklisted with the guy. Pretty crappy service.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

Anyone have his insta or Twitter? I tried using Google image search but nothing came up. 

Do you have a current RM link for him?  Thanks

I'm wondering if Dallas_B and B_Dallas, though both seem inactive profiles, are the same or different persons.  Dallas B is the thread title and is mentioned in the link in post #2, but the OP link mentions a B Dallas

Edited by azdr0710

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Do you have a current RM link for him?  Thanks

I'm wondering if Dallas_B and B_Dallas, though both seem inactive profiles, are the same or different persons.  Dallas B is the thread title and is mentioned in the link in post #2, but the OP link mentions a B Dallas

He's going by king_scotxxx now.

https://rentmen.eu/King_Scotxxx