Providers with webcam or Onlyfans

CheckCar
This topic is 1487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know of masseurs who are now turning to webcamming, Onlyfans, or other revenue streams? Since we can’t see masseurs in person, I’m wondering if any of them are making themselves available virtually. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

Yes, Simply Adam has reached out to me and is offering "virtual coaching". I haven't pursued to find out exactly what that means but his offerings run the gammit. He has his own personal website.

Tyler Desrosier told me yesterday he was putting an Onlyfans site up with clips of him having sex. I had to then ask with who or what, and he said a lady. For me, that's better than a fleshlight but worse than a man. That actually sounds like a song. :D I wrote one a long time ago in the style of Garth Brooks titled "I'm too rugged for a woman, but I'm not gay."

I was not able to find a link, and he didn't care for my sense of humor. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...