The Beef In Back

Just966
This topic is 735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be 2 "The Beef in Back" threads active.... Perhaps admin can Combine them ?

That is my fault as when I searched for The Beef in Back it would not show up so started a new one. When I search, the one I started is still the only one that comes up for me but can get into the old one by clicking on the link that @azdr0710 sent me. He's Mine and His Hairy Chest are also not available when I search. I believe I started a second He's Mine thread as well. Not sure why??

That is my fault as when I searched for The Beef in Back it would not show up so started a new one. When I search, the one I started is still the only one that comes up for me but can get into the old one by clicking on the link that @azdr0710 sent me. He's Mine and His Hairy Chest are also not available when I search. I believe I started a second He's Mine thread as well. Not sure why??

Sometimes a slight differentiation in spelling or wording of search criteria will yield an error or "Not found".... I find if you simply go to the pages themselves and scroll thru, you will find what you are looking for. Its a bit more time consuming, but its successful. Its also helpful to review all the themes that have been created and might offer some inspiration. Thanks for being a Gallery contributor... I wish a few more people would get involved. Its good to have different perspectives and tastes....

Sometimes a slight differentiation in spelling or wording of search criteria will yield an error or "Not found".... I find if you simply go to the pages themselves and scroll thru, you will find what you are looking for. Its a bit more time consuming, but its successful. Its also helpful to review all the themes that have been created and might offer some inspiration. Thanks for being a Gallery contributor... I wish a few more people would get involved. Its good to have different perspectives and tastes....

Yes I know you can search through the pages but am inpatient and like to search function:( Enjoy your posts and thanks for the daily feed of hot guys in your posts. Definitely appreciate your input:)

Yes I know you can search through the pages but am inpatient and like to search function:( Enjoy your posts and thanks for the daily feed of hot guys in your posts. Definitely appreciate your input:)

Keep in mind, eventhough you may include Key words in the search, you may not hit your target, unless the title or phrase is 100%.

Trust me, I've spent alot of time "searching".. :p:p

Keep in mind, eventhough you may include Key words in the search, you may not hit your target, unless the title or phrase is 100%.

Trust me, I've spent alot of time "searching".. :p:p

Yes I have noticed your plethora of hot posts! There is definitely a glitch though because I have tried over and over to search The Beef In Back and I can never get it! Will have to do it the long way or change my fixation I guess:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DeanParkerTEX
http://40.media.tumblr.com/a96f94ff15b52317b01277e411593a75/tumblr_nyym54oUHq1t5aioio1_1280.jpg