A dating question !

Guest josephga
This topic is 5885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: A dating question ! HAPPY ENDING !!!

Went out last night and had a good time !! Yes we are seeing each other again !! He said not to wait too long to call !!! Does not drink so that took care of the night cap and wants to take a trip together . It was a nice meal and at the end of the evening we hugged !

Just wanted to update . I hope that Joseph had similar success with the person he called !!!:-)

Thanks for all of the good advice !!!! Hugs !!!!!!:-)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest josephga

I never heard back from the guy which doesnt really suprise me..

You are such an attractive person from your photos !! I hope that someone that you care for does indeed come your way. In my case I was not looking for anyone .. this just happened to me and we shall see where it goes but I have to admit that it is exciting !!!:-)

• 2 weeks later...

not 20 years younger

Another update . I found out yesterday that this guy is not 20 years younger as I thought. He is older than I thought and only 10 years younger:-) I actually thought that he seemed older and we are still getting along just fine. I don't really think 10 years is that big of a difference!! No sex just enjoying our time together and it's nice :)

not 20 years younger

Another update . I found out yesterday that this guy is not 20 years younger as I thought. He is older than I thought and only 10 years younger:-) I actually thought that he seemed older and we are still getting along just fine. I don't really think 10 years is that big of a difference!! No sex just enjoying our time together and it's nice :)

Archived