New masseur RicoNY

Muscleking
This topic is 1447 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tried this guy the other day.. he was really amazing masseur, has a great personality and very sexy.. curious if anyone else has tried him before?.. he seems to be new and has no reviews but was definitely worth it.

Rico...I mean "Muscleking", it's a pretty shitty time to start a massage business, but a few suggestions:

Face photos are a must for 90%+ of clients. If you don't want to show your face, you are probably in the wrong business.

Transparency on rates is essential for 90%+ of clients. If you don't want to be upfront on pricing, you are probably in the wrong business.

Fake posts on this forum are easily spotted and generally work against you. They smack of desperation. Desperation caused by lack of transparency regarding photos and pricing, perhaps.

Finally, new guys typically start out at a lower price point to build a base of clients. Not many people are going to jump in at full price for the unknown, ESPECIALLY without proper photos and during a viral pandemic!

Good luck.

Rico...I mean "Muscleking", it's a pretty shitty time to start a massage business, but a few suggestions:

Face photos are a must for 90%+ of clients. If you don't want to show your face, you are probably in the wrong business.

Transparency on rates is essential for 90%+ of clients. If you don't want to be upfront on pricing, you are probably in the wrong business.

Fake posts on this forum are easily spotted and generally work against you. They smack of desperation. Desperation caused by lack of transparency regarding photos and pricing, perhaps.

Finally, new guys typically start out at a lower price point to build a base of clients. Not many people are going to jump in at full price for the unknown, ESPECIALLY without proper photos and during a viral pandemic!

Good luck.

I’m actually not him.. just given feedback as i enjoyed him so u can take it or leave it !

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ricony.156575/

Only two messages from newbie muscleking, both promoting the same guy. Hmmmmm . . . .

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/hot-masseurs-in-nyc.156623/

How much did you pay muscleking? The prices he gave me were way off the usual chart.

Dutchal, I too concur. Muscleking created his profile on Thursday and posted this review about Rico the same day advertising for him. Red flag right there.

• 2 months later...

There's nothing wrong with coming onto a board and introducing yourself to those that might be interested in the services you're offering. But posing as someone else to rouse interest amongst members of this forum, makes me question this provider's honesty and integrity. Who wants to do business with someone like that?

No, Jack, it’s the deception. Had he come on and said, “Hi guys! I’m Rico. Check out my page at [link] and if you’re interested let me know,” that would be fine.

You don’t create a fake account and “review” yourself to drum up business.

And it’s interesting that after these posts, now he suddenly has face pics and his rates are listed as “ask me.”