411 on Tom NYC

Richardbl
This topic is 1149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

When he opened his ad , he was at Bradley Beach, NJ.

If you look very carefully, you will understand that a hand on first picture , a right shoulder on second picture are photoshopped. Also, it looks that he wears the same gray t-shirt as all masseurs who works for NYC agency ..... the same photographer.

This my opinion.

If you look very carefully, you will understand that a hand on first picture , a right shoulder on second picture are photoshopped. Also, it looks that he wears the same gray t-shirt as all masseurs who works for NYC agency ..... the same photographer.

This my opinion.

Yes. I think do too. All these guys from that agency all have the same style photos &/or same photographer & the same handler who communicates with prospective clients.

This my opinion.

how can you tell that his pics are photoshopped? (just curious.)

• 2 months later...

Took the plunge and although he has a great body... those photos are either retouched or he softened up during covid lock down - haha. He was really nice, better looking in person and definitely knew how to dig in there when he found a tight spot. Also thinking he is gay. Typical cold and stand offish eastern European personality, but he "tried" to be gracious. Works on a table and I would repeat... my back feels incredible.

I saw him about 5 months back, pre-COVID. The good: looks like his pics, nice body, ok massage. The bad: very stand-offish, shorted the time, nude, but not sensual in the least, no MT, or HE. Bottom line: another constantly traveling masseur out to make a quick buck, misleading ads and text conversations. He's cute, but not a repeat.

Typical cold and stand offish

The bad: very stand-offish

Just curious, what do you guys mean when you say he, or another masseur, is "standoffish"? Is it that he wasn't talkative enough? Is it that he didn't say please when asking you to get on the table? Did he give you a mean look?

I'm wondering what the unmet expectation was.

Just curious, what do you guys mean when you say he, or another masseur, is "standoffish"? Is it that he wasn't talkative enough? Is it that he didn't say please when asking you to get on the table? Did he give you a mean look?

I'm wondering what the unmet expectation was.

Standoffish = Distant and cold in manner; unfriendly. He was polite, yet distant in conversation. When an eastern European person translates into English... the translation is often very direct, clear and to the point. "Put clothes there" instead of "you can put your clothes on the couch". Also, very little eye contact... which is very Russian. Been several times and it does not bother me, because I know it is cultural and not personal.

Second visit, I got him to talk more. He wants to make sure you are happy and comfortable. Hope that helps. -xx

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate just because I often read in this forum how clients disregard providers who speak broken English:

1. As @samK said, certain cultures are more "standoffish" when meeting for the first time. It doesn't mean dislike.

2. More likely they're aware their English is not the best, which makes them shy to talk and have a long fluid conversation with you.

3. Since their language skills are limited they won't get everything you say quickly, making them appear as "going through the motions".

4. The provider would certainly profit from English classes but even more from stating on his profile that his English is limited so more clients who don't mind that will approach him instead of those who consider that a long fluid conversation in English must be an inherent part of the service.

Edited by orville

• 1 month later...

Standoffish = Distant and cold in manner; unfriendly. He was polite, yet distant in conversation. When an eastern European person translates into English... the translation is often very direct, clear and to the point. "Put clothes there" instead of "you can put your clothes on the couch". Also, very little eye contact... which is very Russian. Been several times and it does not bother me, because I know it is cultural and not personal.

Second visit, I got him to talk more. He wants to make sure you are happy and comfortable. Hope that helps. -xx

So beyond high competence & good massage, how sensual does it get, is he nude during the massage, does he allow touching, and does he expect you to "finish yourself? ;-)

I suspect pretty limited sensuality, especially given his $140 rate. When they charge $160 or more, it's a tossup, they either deliver or are simply grifters. At $140 and the guy is this hot, I have to curb my enthusiasm. These guys are not idiots, nor are they in this business for altruistic reasons. If they can plausibly charge $160 for what they deliver, they will. Especially traveling masseurs, they are all about maximizing.

Edited by Capitano

• 4 months later...