411 JoeyBlaze tall muscle top nyc

Hung_Cody
This topic is 926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful with this one! He’s very sexy and charismatic, but an angry dude.. made worse when he pulled out a glass pipe without saying a word. Scheduled him for an hour, but by the end he’d barely even undressed. He had 2 phones and an iPad and he couldn’t put them down. Not to even pretend to get into it. I agreed to a second hour making it extra clear what I expected and he agreed. Even more time spent fluffing him rather unsuccessfully, he.. wait for it.. I kid you not.. faked an orgasm! Said that I was too good at it and he couldn’t hold back. That may be true, lol, but I can see when there is something missing! I told him what I wanted but he said he couldn’t go again.. which I believe, but is kinda lame for a young guy. He rambled on for the rest of the hour.. sick family member, then needed a ride, and then wanted to stop for food.. I told him to get lost. He was angry and kinda threatening, but I’d had enough. If you VPN his reviews on RM you’ll see he has a findom attitude and anger issues.