I'm in L.A. for the week looking for recommendations...

lanyc
This topic is 1325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that you say that...I went to him once when he was at his place here in NYC, and while he is hot as hell and I liked him, he gypped me of 10 minutes.

He’s a time cutter. And he’s expensive.

I won’t hire him again. And based on my experience I can’t recommend. Unless you are ok with a time cutter and upseller. ??‍♂️ But the massage itself is good. But not that good to put up with his bad practices. thumbs down.

Rainer is fun. Yes he’s expensive. He delivers. He actually charged me a little less than he said. He is described as raw sexy.

I may try Mateo

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/18712/

I also like Ben.

I didn’t like my time with Anthony—the first one mentioned—with The cats. Not the guy on the west side.

Edited by ontheroad

Rainer is fun. Yes he’s expensive. He delivers. He actually charged me a little less than he said. He is described as raw sexy.

I may try Mateo

I also like Ben.

I didn’t like my time with Anthony.

I agree. I didn't think my time with Anthony was anything special. I heard from a friend

Also

I may try Mateo

I also like Ben.

I didn’t like my time with Anthony—the first one mentioned—with The cats. Not the guy on the west side.

Ditto on Anthony with the cats (that being said, the cats were kept out of his immaculately clean massage room).

Had a good experience with Anthony on the west side (with the killer blue eyes).

Also

Ditto on Anthony with the cats (that being said, the cats were kept out of his immaculately clean massage room).

Had a good experience with Anthony on the west side (with the killer blue eyes).

Those blue eyes are piercing. He’s on my short list of hires now when visiting LA.

Also

I’ve tried Anthony on the west side years ago and don’t remember the massage being memorable. Maybe it’s time to try again. What did you like about the massage?

Rainer is the best, I think. I’ve never found anyone better. Never cut time with me. Always very sexy and fun. Anthony on the west side is really good too. He is straight, but seems to enjoy some not so straight things. Different vibes for sure. And I would recommend both.