411on SexyMtlStud

Guest DeanParkerTX
This topic is 774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He’s real, kind, lovely beautiful dick. I was just a part of a threeway with him.

100% real

Did he kiss by any chance? He doesn't list it.

Gman

You’d have to ask him, good sir.

I don’t think it would be my place to comment on things like that. You’ll just have to ask if you’re thinking of hiring.

We'll have to agree to disagree. This site isn't very useful if people don't share information.

Gman

I just think that we have seen all too often that people have different experiences with the same provider, based on chemistry and how much history people have. So I wouldn’t wanna say “oh he doesn’t do XYZ” when he just doesn’t do XYZ with that particular client.

Well you are probably right. But a man can dream, can't he?

Gman

Guest DeanParkerTX
He’s real, kind, lovely beautiful dick. I was just a part of a threeway with him.

100% real

Thank you.

• 6 months later...

I just think that we have seen all too often that people have different experiences with the same provider, based on chemistry and how much history people have. So I wouldn’t wanna say “oh he doesn’t do XYZ” when he just doesn’t do XYZ with that particular client.

Very well said - and totally true.

• 1 year later...
On 2/29/2020 at 3:25 PM, Gar1eth said:

Did he kiss by any chance? He doesn't list it.

Gman

He was in Boston this week and now goes by https://rentmen.eu/Hotkidnextdoor/

Nice guy, cute in his own way, but he has limits that wasn't clear to me from our discussion.  I guess you could say our definition of "versatile" is quite different.  Make sure you request up to date pics - something without a hat.  I would not repeat and cannot recommend in the deli.   If you are just looking for a straight-ish guy for, let's say a massage or body worship, then he may be what you are looking for.