411 on PhatRabbitKiller?

FreeRhythm
This topic is 1063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's a silly name, I know, but I've seen several of his vids on OnlyFans and Twitter clips and I'm intrigued. He never shows his face on camera, which is a drawback for me, and I'm also wary of the lack of reviews. He has rentmen reviews going all the way back to 2017, but I don't always find them the most reliable.

Anyone have any info or firsthand experience? Thanks in advance!

https://rentmen.eu/phatrabbitkiller

There is certainly no lack of variety within rabbit cuisine: https://morningchores.com/rabbit-recipes/

An interesting factoid from Tastecooking.com:

Rabbit is one of the healthiest, leanest, and most environmentally friendly meats you can eat. Compared to beef, pork, lamb, turkey, veal, and chicken, rabbit has the highest percentage of protein, the lowest percentage of fat, and the fewest calories per pound. The alfalfa-loving herbivores are foragers (which means they don’t rely on energy-intensive soy or corn for food) that grow and reproduce quickly. According to Slow Food USA, “rabbit can produce six pounds of meat on the same amount of feed and water it takes a cow to produce just one pound.”

There is certainly no lack of variety within rabbit cuisine: https://morningchores.com/rabbit-recipes/

An interesting factoid from Tastecooking.com:

Rabbit is one of the healthiest, leanest, and most environmentally friendly meats you can eat. Compared to beef, pork, lamb, turkey, veal, and chicken, rabbit has the highest percentage of protein, the lowest percentage of fat, and the fewest calories per pound. The alfalfa-loving herbivores are foragers (which means they don’t rely on energy-intensive soy or corn for food) that grow and reproduce quickly. According to Slow Food USA, “rabbit can produce six pounds of meat on the same amount of feed and water it takes a cow to produce just one pound.”

AND it's really good!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've hired him. He's a very hot guy, but we definitely did not click. He was not friendly in the least. Don't get me wrong he wasn't rude. He just didn't have anything to say and the few attempts I made at polite conversation were completely shut down. However, how he ended the session truly blew my mind and not in a good way. Exactly 60 minutes after he walked in my door without any warning he abruptly stopped what he was doing to me, got dressed and left. I mean I get it my time was up, but there are so many better ways he could have made that transition. How he approaches the client and session I'm sure works very well for a lot of people, but not for me.  

12 hours ago, surfinnatlanta said:

I've hired him. He's a very hot guy, but we definitely did not click. He was not friendly in the least. Don't get me wrong he wasn't rude. He just didn't have anything to say and the few attempts I made at polite conversation were completely shut down. However, how he ended the session truly blew my mind and not in a good way. Exactly 60 minutes after he walked in my door without any warning he abruptly stopped what he was doing to me, got dressed and left. I mean I get it my time was up, but there are so many better ways he could have made that transition. How he approaches the client and session I'm sure works very well for a lot of people, but not for me.  

Damn, that's disappointing.  I appreciate the info, though!