Late night horniness

raulgmanzo
This topic is 5974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So here it is almost 1:30am and as usual I'm super horny. Almost no matter what happened earlier in the day I get super horny late at night. The wee hours are when I want to fuck non-stop and when I seem to have the most stamina. Now is when I could wrestle someone much larger than me, dance a few hours, or bicycle a century. Perhaps I should offer a late night/ early morning discount. Of course this being Chicago there are still a couple hours of nightlife left but I've grown intolerant of the tobacco smoke. Luckily smoking is banned in Chicago bars starting next month.

Okay enough rambling, maybe I'll go work on some plumbing or build some shelves, using a hand saw and drill of course. Wouldn't want to make too much noise.

Raul

Guest Smoothee

Raul, sounds like I need to get to Chicago and hire you for an overnight! Would love to experience your late night libido in person....all night long!!}( }( }(

Guest Wetnwildbear

Love to play long and Late!

Start around 10:30 - 11:00 pm and play hard for hours

Then share a homemade breakfast, a knap and start again!

Archived