411 on JaunlatinStud

Dadshunting
This topic is 1299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

Wish I had seen this review long before I met Juan... he stole my credit and debit card numbers and went on an LA spending spree... ?

Sorry to hear that. I met https://rentmen.eu/JUANLATINSTUD when he was living in DC. He was ok but the effects of steroids were visible all over his skin and I didn't repeat.

You should call the CC and tell them what happened.

I'm moving your post to Juan's latest thread. Btw I just noticed you already posted on here too.

So I met Juan twice, usually I leave my cards in my car and on the second visit I forgot. Two weeks later every credit and debit card got hit with unauthorized charges in the Los Angeles area. Only coincidental that he is based in LA and the only person to have access to my cards while I was showering up after we were done. I know it’s my mistake for not being more safe, but just know that I highly suspect him to have ripped me off.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-juanlatinstud.123974/

Guest Jason317

I did, took BoA a few weeks to clear everything and restore my accounts. I’m putting this out there as buyer beware.

Guest Jason317

I did file a police report and provided it to the stores where the cards were used. I guess he used curbside delivery for everything.

When I met up with him he insisted on cash. That was more of a hassle but after seeing this I’m glad I did. He was a one time thing that I won’t repeat but I typically don’t bring anything to my appointments except my phone and method of payment. I don’t know these guys and if they have a habit they need money for I’m not giving them that opportunity. I’ll admit this guy has his routine down but he’ll get caught. For a little while he was working with another guy traveling the southwest. His real profession offers him a means of quick escape from one part of the country to the next. If I could connect the dots it’s easy for law enforcement to do the same.

• 2 months later...