Nick North Jersey on A4A Anyone try him?

MassageLuvr

Guest LeonTrotsky

know him well... super nice guy and eager to please.... serious about massage and ensuring that you leave happy ... hosts in a nice home on a quiet street.

know him well... super nice guy and eager to please.... serious about massage and ensuring that you leave happy ... hosts in a nice home on a quiet street.

How far North in Northern New Jersey is he? I’m intrigued! How was the experience? Feel free to PM me! Thanks!

Guest LeonTrotsky
How far North in Northern New Jersey is he? I’m intrigued! How was the experience? Feel free to PM me! Thanks!

A small place called nutley but I have no idea where that is haha

Additional details coming in PM later tonight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Had an appointment with him earlier today.. I highly recommend him. He’s a very sweet guy and very sexy.

I contacted him on A4A and he responded right away. He was courteous and professional and he answered all the questions I had.

He works out of his home in a nice quiet neighborhood in Nutley NJ which is a few minutes from the Garden State Pkwy. He made me feel at ease when we met .. he’s even better looking in person.. and his table is in a comfortable setting with soothing music in the background. He asked me a few questions about any areas I needed focus on and what level of pressure he should use. Then went to work..

it’s been several hours since the massage and I still feel amazing. He is very intuitive and knew just how to relax my tense muscles. After the treatment he stretched my body in ways that further released any remaining tension.

I will definitely book with him again.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Yes he has a midtown Manhattan location.

His massage is very therapeutic and good... but he does not incoporate sensual elements directly into it, rather he progresses into that separately.

i am sounding vague on purpose and will happily explain in a more appropriate setting - in other words, PM me for details, haha

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2020 at 7:07 PM, LeonTrotsky said:

A small place called nutley but I have no idea where that is haha

Additional details coming in PM later tonight

On 2/17/2020 at 4:12 PM, Redwine56 said:

Says must be a member to view profile. I am not but am interested in seeing.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:26 AM, EVdude said:

Has anyone seen him recently? Has he moved from NJ? He’s showing in Manhattan less than a mile from me.

Hey I am still here in Nutley NJ and also spending few days in week in Manhattan so definitely you can reach me in NJ