aidenhart in Kansas?

njr47
This topic is 1564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Note that he says he's in Manhattan, KS, home to Kansas State University, as of now where he may be a student or on the staff??? It's about an hour west of Topeka and about two hours west of KC. That may be a temporary domicile, though.

Edited by azdr0710

Likely going to spend a week or two in Kansas soon. Has anyone met aidenhart, who seems to be in Topeka most of the time? He has no negative references here, but there is no indication anyone has met him in a long time, if at all.

I haven't met him but I inquired about hiring him when was in my area last year. He was very nice and forthcoming. However, I decided not to see him because he had just got a PA and said certain acts may be greatly reduced or off limits because his penis was in recovery. I told him I was fearful I would accidentally hurt him but I would hire him for sure if he ever came back my way.