411 on Ssergey?

JSRCWY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 1:50 PM, Soulman said:

Ssergey is back on line !!!

@Soulman Did you get with him this time around. I didn’t. He has changed up his add and what he’s offering these days. No more “ erotic”. How was it? Different?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I ended up seeing Ssergey yesterday and I do not regret it at all. I was told the massage was "so-so" but he gave me one of the best sports massages I've ever had. He was intuitive as I didn't even tell him of the pressure I needed, he just knew by feeling my shoulders and my lower back and calves that I was tense and had a lot of knots. He's very appealing to me and was also very kind. He also didn't watch the clock when he was working on my body— I was surprised that by the time I was in the shower, it had been about 30mins past the hour I booked him for. YMMV but I appreciated this about him. He's a sweetheart and my only regret is why didn't I know of him sooner... I could have been seeing him already. Sad to be saying bye to my previous Ukrainian therapist as he'd just gotten unreasonably expensive for me... but Ssergey is def an upgrade of sorts!

• 4 months later...