Carlos in Phoenix (6'3" and packing)

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 1569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His ad disappeared about 1 day after I reached out to him re seeing him in Phoenix (seemed like his ad bounced back and forth between Phoenix and Palm Springs). I can't find it. Well reviewed on DR, https://daddysreviews.com/search Been checking out his ad for years but thought he was too big for me to tackle and just as I decide, "I think I can, I think I can," his ad goes. I haven't seen it in about a month now. I'm hoping someone knows him and will tell me is just taking a short break and will be back. Anyone?

what happened? my experience is that he wants to do more extras than the client wishes, and although I have enjoyed seeing him several times over the years, I hesitate to do so at this point

In addition to be a teller of "like it is" I am a follower of rules and don't want to stray into "review" territory. Feel free to PM me.

EDIT: I'll post this much, as it doesn't feel like a review to me: he didn't look like his pics. I thought I submitted a review, but must not have because there isn't one on the site from me and no email confirming submission.

Still happy to reply to PMs.

Edited by rvwnsd