South Florida Recommendations

ATL001
This topic is 1403 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Visiting South Florida - West Palm Miami Fort Lauderdale - and looking for recommendations. Interested in bodybuilder type, heavily muscled, masseur for massage that will leave me relieved by the end, with option for muscle worship too. Grateful for any ideas!

Neil gives a great massage! Not sure He is heavily muscled but has a great fit and right body.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/18527/

Neil did this thing on my specula and got my shoulder moving like no one has ever been able to do. He is really a good masseur.

Another good and super nice guy is https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/3894/ Sergei. There is no one bigger in S FL and although I have not seen him since he shredded himself down... I would repeat anytime with him.

• 5 months later...

I agree with the positive comments on Neil as I had a good experience overall and really liked him.

That said I was really surprised to find he had an interesting presence on social media and YouTube videos spewing some ultra-conservative viewpoints and calling the BLM movement a terrorist organization. He even posts anti-gay commentary. How can one advertise their massage services, jerk dudes off, and then spew hate? I won’t be seeing him again.

Recommended (7/30/20) for South Florida: GET OUT. I feel for you, a flukey time to be stuck indoors avoiding storm in a COVID hotbed! It’s likely too late to leave...Please be careful, do not get stuck in a place forcing you to hunker down with strangers...or worse yet, family.