Massuer Middles in SF

wbtravis
This topic is 764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Searching on his contact phone number yields:

https://rentmen.eu/BRONVICH

(I have no further information. If he lived here permanently instead of just visiting for a few days, it would pose a clear and present danger to the state of my savings).

You are a helluva detective!

Thanks!

He’s freaking beautiful. Surprised he does not have more reviews on either site. Hmmmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a massage from Middles. First of all the photos in the profile are not him. He sent a real photo ahead of time, handsome but definitely more slim than muscular like the profile pics.

The massage was done on a bed with lots of promised interaction etc, None of that happened and the actual massage was one of the absolute worst I have ever had,,, barely touching and so light it was just annoying and uncomfortable. The ending was weird he apparently didn't want to be touched there, the whole thing was a waste from beginning to end, it was probably the worst experience I have had in years.

• 1 month later...
I had a massage from Middles. First of all the photos in the profile are not him. He sent a real photo ahead of time, handsome but definitely more slim than muscular like the profile pics.

The massage was done on a bed with lots of promised interaction etc, None of that happened and the actual massage was one of the absolute worst I have ever had,,, barely touching and so light it was just annoying and uncomfortable. The ending was weird he apparently didn't want to be touched there, the whole thing was a waste from beginning to end, it was probably the worst experience I have had in years.

he is palm springs in right now.. we agreed to meet up tonight.. but reading this.. i will back out..

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2020 at 8:18 AM, regdadtype said:

I had a similar experience when I saw him in LA back in July. The photo in the ad looks decently built and when he opened the door it was this almost lanky guy. The massage was on a table- but very generic, and not memorable. He did offer H/E but the vibe was so half hearted- I stopped him and said I’m good. I didn’t want my LA experience to end like this, so I had to do a bang bang and booked another masseur later that day.