La Hotties

builder boy
This topic is 1211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Achilliez in LA

Warning!

Do not hire Achilliez in LA. I had an awful experience that I would like to share. It's not a review, since it's about everything that happened after we met...

He doesn't look like his pictures. His pictures are from when he is taking steroids. He has been off them for a while as he has been short on money, so he is way smaller than his photos.

I asked him his rate. He said $400. I politely said thank you, I'm sure you're worth it, but I will have to pass. He immediately went to $200, which I agreed to. We met and he played around for about 20 minutes, then he finished up with me. I was shocked at how short it was, but being new to this, I didn't know how to complain.

We had agreed I would drive him to the bank after, then I would leave. As we walked out to my car, he stopped at the front desk. He was late on rent at the cheap motel he was staying at. Apparently he was several days late because as he paid my $200 to the front desk, he said he was going to the bank to get the rest.

At the bank, he found out his account was overdrawn, so he said "can't you can give me the extra $150 I need to take care of this?". I politely said I could not do that. He got angry at me. Then he called his Mom and begged her for money. His mom, in a very loud and angry voice said "Yo no tango dinero". I didn't catch every other word in spanish, but you could tell she was annoyed at her son, who I would guess calls her frequently asking for money.

Then he got incredibly angry and said "just let me out here". Slammed the car door as hard as he could, then reached into his pocket to grab something (assuming he was trying to key my car), so I sped away as soon as the door shut.

PM me for details of the actual encounter, since I cannot share that review on here.

• 10 months later...

Warning!

Do not hire Achilliez in LA. I had an awful experience that I would like to share. It's not a review, since it's about everything that happened after we met...

He doesn't look like his pictures. His pictures are from when he is taking steroids. He has been off them for a while as he has been short on money, so he is way smaller than his photos.

I asked him his rate. He said $400. I politely said thank you, I'm sure you're worth it, but I will have to pass. He immediately went to $200, which I agreed to. We met and he played around for about 20 minutes, then he finished up with me. I was shocked at how short it was, but being new to this, I didn't know how to complain.

We had agreed I would drive him to the bank after, then I would leave. As we walked out to my car, he stopped at the front desk. He was late on rent at the cheap motel he was staying at. Apparently he was several days late because as he paid my $200 to the front desk, he said he was going to the bank to get the rest.

At the bank, he found out his account was overdrawn, so he said "can't you can give me the extra $150 I need to take care of this?". I politely said I could not do that. He got angry at me. Then he called his Mom and begged her for money. His mom, in a very loud and angry voice said "Yo no tango dinero". I didn't catch every other word in spanish, but you could tell she was annoyed at her son, who I would guess calls her frequently asking for money.

Then he got incredibly angry and said "just let me out here". Slammed the car door as hard as he could, then reached into his pocket to grab something (assuming he was trying to key my car), so I sped away as soon as the door shut.

PM me for details of the actual encounter, since I cannot share that review on here.

Dang, sounds like a Tarantino subplot. That was totally a review but thanks for the warning!

Warning!

yikes, man sorry you went through all that. I called a guy for a massage once; his ad said $150; he said on the phone he was upping it (a significant amount) because he was worth it and we'd probably end up doing more. Yikes! I begged off, told him I'd think about it; I'm sure he's heard THAT before.

Mostly, I try to pay attention to red flags early on but I'm far from perfect; Good luck on the next one.