Isrraellll now in San Francisco

njr47
This topic is 1596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the one-and-only RM review of Isrraellll (a RM member since only four days ago) posted just today, February 1, and is a negative review....the reviewer, a RM member since last summer with no other reviews, evidently got one-star and five-star ratings mixed up......

here's the text of the RM review:

I went to his place and wasted my time because his photos are false. He is not the same boy in the photos. They should ask for a review of them. very disappointed

the one-and-only RM review of Isrraellll (a RM member since only four days ago) posted just today, February 1, and is a negative review....the reviewer, a RM member since last summer with no other reviews, evidently got one-star and five-star ratings mixed up......

here's the text of the RM review:

I went to his place and wasted my time because his photos are false. He is not the same boy in the photos. They should ask for a review of them. very disappointed

There are so many fake ads.

It is time to notify rentmen that another photo thief is placing this ad.

Rentmen will remove fake photos from an ad if notified via their complaint process shown at each ad.