Massage in Macon Georgia, USA

James Willliam Jones
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another option -- and admittedly this is tricky -- is to use M4M websites like Adam4adam or Grindr to locate guys your type in the Macon area, with whom you could negotiate. Remember that Warner Robins AFB, which I think is fairly large, is just south of Macon. Perhaps there's a military "gent" there who is looking to moonlight :-)

But I'm totally speculating on this -- I visit north Atlanta metro regularly to see family, but my direct knowledge of Macon is primarily based on some drive-throughs 30 years ago! Would be curious if Keith30309, one of our resident ATL experts, has any other thoughts...

Another option -- and admittedly this is tricky -- is to use M4M websites like Adam4adam or Grindr to locate guys your type in the Macon area, with whom you could negotiate. Remember that Warner Robins AFB, which I think is fairly large, is just south of Macon. Perhaps there's a military "gent" there who is looking to moonlight :)

But I'm totally speculating on this -- I visit north Atlanta metro regularly to see family, but my direct knowledge of Macon is primarily based on some drive-throughs 30 years ago! Would be curious if Keith30309, one of our resident ATL experts, has any other thoughts...

Your advice is spot on. I’ve met two guys in the last 6 months from the Macon area who got hotel rooms near the airport. I was the anchor for both and they had traveling ads looking for other clients. (I can share their hyperlinks via PM but I don’t recommend either and would not see them again.)

Just my opinion but if I was a companion seeing a client for the first time I would not make that drive without getting a deposit first

Other than finding an Atlanta pro guy who’s willing to travel for an extra fee the best bet is a part-timer. A4A, Mintboys, Friendboy and Doublelist are all resources for finding matches.

[Edit: this is a real long shot but I used to get hit up by college students in middle Georgia and military guys in Columbus on seekingarrangement.]

Edited by Keith30309

Another option -- and admittedly this is tricky -- is to use M4M websites like Adam4adam or Grindr to locate guys your type in the Macon area, with whom you could negotiate. Remember that Warner Robins AFB, which I think is fairly large, is just south of Macon. Perhaps there's a military "gent" there who is looking to moonlight :)

Great thoughts - thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Your advice is spot on. I’ve met two guys in the last 6 months from the Macon area who got hotel rooms near the airport. I was the anchor for both and they had traveling ads looking for other clients. (I can share their hyperlinks via PM but I don’t recommend either and would not see them again.)

Just my opinion but if I was a companion seeing a client for the first time I would not make that drive without getting a deposit first

Other than finding an Atlanta pro guy who’s willing to travel for an extra fee the best bet is a part-timer. A4A, Mintboys, Friendboy and Doublelist are all resources for finding matches.

[Edit: this is a real long shot but I used to get hit up by college students in middle Georgia and military guys in Columbus on seekingarrangement.]

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts.