Mario Lopez Six Pack- Is It the Beer?

Lucky
This topic is 5486 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...

Since I rarely watch tv, tonight is the first time I have seen Mario host the tv show Extra!

Well, I could watch him all day long...those dimples, that smile, those muscles...who cares what the gossip show has to say, I just watch.

Guest zipperzone

He claims that although he will be returning to the next season of Nip & Tuck, there will be no more nude shower scenes - damn. He does however say he will take his shirt off.

Ever since Mario was a teenage "heart throb," I've always had the super-hots for him. Now as a ripe young adult with a body "of gold "and looking better each day, I'd love to have a sizzzzzzzzzzling romp with him!

He was on Ellen's show last week, or perhaps it was this past Monday. She asked him to remove his shirt; he gave that glowing smile and declined. Ellen made a comment about Mario's being the love of the women; I sat and thought: ..."and men!"

Oh, what a great wish and desire! As another poster stated, "we all can dream!"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dimples Without Pimples

Not having seen Mario in a while, I checked out Extra tonight. He sure is wearing a lot of what I guess is pancake makeup. When those dimples finally sag, I will probably be dead, so I won't see it. They are lovely to see now...I hope for a long time.

What A Coincidence

Tonight the E! Hollywood Story is about Mario. Lots of shots of him throughout his career. He sure has maximized his look...and I like it. The Louganis movie shots though are just hot- I'll have to watch it again. Yes, call me a dirty old man! I admit it.

Archived