Project Runway Contestant Nude

edjames
This topic is 5983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This season's Project Runway is underway again this season with an interesting group of contestants. As expected, all but one of the male contestants is gay.

Of particular notice this season is the hunky contestant Jack Mackenroth. It seems Jack was recently the subject of a series of "artistic nude" photos by photographer Frank Louis. You can see the photos at FrankLouis.com but believe me when I tell you that Jack - who's been very open about his HIV status -has the goods!

http://www.franklouis.com/site/wp-content/fotos/jackc/Img1068.jpg

Also, congratulations to Jack who won last week's design challenge on the show! While designing and making a man's outfit for former NFL star Tiki Barber to wear on the Today Show, Jack stripped off his shorts to use them as a template for his pants pattern. Smart and ingenous man. Unfortunately he wore a towel for the remainder of the show.

ED

Well, thanks for sharing.

He is an okay-looking fellow, this Jack, but not necessarily the type that usually excites me.

As for the photography, it is all right in quality but not the most artistic I have ever seen.

I no longer have cable, but when I did, I used to watch PROJECT RUNWAY. It's a bit amusing that any exhibitionism would have been allowed on the show, especially since that Tim Gunn fellow is so rigid, if not frigid, when it comes to his "rules" or, rather, as he puts it, the "show's rules" as per the producers.

Pardon the pun, but it sounds like you may have designs on this "Jack". If so, enjoy!!

JOHNNY

JT, Jack doesn't leave the show until next week's episode which has been teased in the promos. Of course, you can also see him in the repeats of the first few episodes of this season's Project Runway.

Here's Jack and his boyfriend Dale from Bravo's Top Chef.

http://www.towleroad.com/2007/12/jack-mackenroth.html

http://www.towleroad.com/images/2007/12/07/jackanddale.jpg

The fellow is all right, I guess, but he is taken. Alas, what does that do for a single fellow like me?

Yet, not very impressed by his "design ingenuity": Taking off your shorts to sketch a pattern of pants by tracing them is not exactly rocket science, it's more like gratuitous exhibitionism. Even so, I do recognize of course that pervy types frequenting this site do fully appreciate bare-skinned "treats".

Mikey

Guest zipperzone

>it's more like gratuitous

>exhibitionism.

You got something against gratuitous exhibitionism?

>Even so, I do recognize of course that pervy

>types frequenting this site do fully appreciate bare-skinned

>"treats".

OK - everybody but you can look.

Pervy?

Joking? I can only hope so.

I've had the good fortune to meet some members of this list and can only say they are some of the nicest, smartest and sophisticated men I have ever met.

Loking at a picture of a good-looking naked man hardly makes us "pervy." I enjoy it as much as I do when I see a Caravaggio.

And a big "bravo" to Jack Mackenroth for his bravery and openness about his health and his life. I wish him all the best in his future design endeavors and his personal life. It will be sad to watch this week's episode when he reveals his health issues to his fellow contestants. I had hoped to see him in the finals.

ED

Mikey has an interesting sense of humor.

You strike me as a gent with lots and lots of savvy.

I assure you that Mikey was joking about the "pervy" thing. It was very funny I thought when he was asked by another in the forum if he were joking; and I almost fell out of my chair, I was so hysterical, upon reading his confession that he was indeed joiking. That Mikey, he is a character all right!

Johnny

Johnny

Archived