411 on Josphiel in DC/NYC

jtaq1295

Saying the hair is dyed but the cock is real, and confirming that's based on meeting him, seems explicit to me. And, since you're a fan of explicit language, perhaps make your question more explicit that, "so he's real?" He exists, and is as he's portrayed per a user who met him. If you need more detailed information, be explicit as to what info you want/need. I don't want to come off as rude, but someone gave you the info you requested, and then you repeated the question. Comes off as not terribly appreciative of the response.

Saying the hair is dyed but the cock is real, and confirming that's based on meeting him, seems explicit to me. And, since you're a fan of explicit language, perhaps make your question more explicit that, "so he's real?" He exists, and is as he's portrayed per a user who met him. If you need more detailed information, be explicit as to what info you want/need. I don't want to come off as rude, but someone gave you the info you requested, and then you repeated the question. Comes off as not terribly appreciative of the response.

Feedback recieved and appreciated on how I could be more clear in the future.

Happy hunting all!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...