Big dick sexy otter in nyc Michaworld

Hung_Cody

Hey guys,

I took a chance on this new guy that popped up in my RM search https://rent.men/MichaWorld/

There were no reviews or chatter here but I got great vibes.

He doesn't post a face pic on RM which is unfortunate because he's teen-hearthrob beautiful and could totally be a model. He reminds me of Daniel Sharman from Teen Wolf. He sent a pic by text when I requested but it doesn't do him justice.

Body is lean but ripped and he now has a beautiful dusting of soft hair on his chest. Woof! Ass on the other hand is totally smooth, tight perky and TASTY! Dick is beer can big and ready.

He's sweet and wholesome and naughty, vers and wild in bed. He's my new fave in NYC :D:D

Hey guys,

I took a chance on this new guy that popped up in my RM search https://rent.men/MichaWorld/

He doesn't post a face pic on RM which is unfortunate because he's teen-hearthrob beautiful and could totally be a model. He reminds me of Daniel Sharman from Teen Wolf. He sent a pic by text when I requested but it doesn't do him justice.

Body is lean but ripped and he now has a beautiful dusting of soft hair on his chest. Woof! Ass on the other hand is totally smooth, tight perky and TASTY! Dick is beer can big and ready.

He's sweet and wholesome and naughty, vers and wild in bed. He's my new fave in NYC :D:D

Woof is right. Great find. He has a 5️ review now. Wonder who gave him that? ? ?

Hey guys,

Well if he is ALL that, and a bag of chips, perhaps you should suggest he post pics that represent what YOU say better ? If I came across his RM profile, I would pass it by based on the pics there. Some guys just need a little advice on how to market themselves from those that are the consumer ? (I love a nice Beercan)

Well if he is ALL that, and a bag of chips, perhaps you should suggest he post pics that represent what YOU say better ? If I came across his RM profile, I would pass it by based on the pics there. Some guys just need a little advice on how to market themselves from those that are the consumer ? (I love a nice Beercan)

Good advice..I see no evidence of any sort of beer can...not even a shot..

I agree. If I came across his profile without reading @Hung_Cody Cody’s post, I probably would’ve kept scrolling even though he has a great body. Someone else wrote there are around 5,000 providers in the NY area. Most market themselves more aggressively. He’s new. As @jjkrkwood said, maybe he’ll listen to advice, especially from a client who is also his first RM review.

100% he needs better pics and I'll suggest that. Maybe I'll even offer to take some pics....and vids hehehehe

He's a great find and sexy as fuck so I might see him once a week. He has a day job but there's probably room in his schedule for a couple other regulars....y'all better get in line before I wife him up! ;)

100% he needs better pics and I'll suggest that. Maybe I'll even offer to take some pics....and vids hehehehe

He's a great find and sexy as fuck so I might see him once a week. He has a day job but there's probably room in his schedule for a couple other regulars....y'all better get in line before I wife him up! ;)

I'm available as a "bridesmaid"....

• 1 month later...
Hey guys,

Finally got to meet him. Had a great time!! He's model handsome! You're right the pic doesn't do him justice. And his body is totally my type: lean and fit with muscular legs and glutes! TFS!

Finally got to meet him. Had a great time!! He's model handsome! You're right the pic doesn't do him justice. And his body is totally my type: lean and fit with muscular legs and glutes! TFS!

Wow. Color me impressed. Two reliable references on an ad that appears to be less than legit. Gonna give this one a spin.

• 7 months later...

Heck, based on these glowing reviews, I'd be the mistress ;)

Looks like he's actually in DC. ?