New guy visiting NYC Ariel

Terpmaniac
This topic is 1302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's very unusual for a fake ad to offer so many photos. The photos are great for a massage ad, too. If it can be proven the guy is a fake, I'm wondering why the ad is still up? Is it possible no one has complained? Does rentmasseur ignore complaints?

• 9 months later...

It's very unusual for a fake ad to offer so many photos. The photos are great for a massage ad, too. If it can be proven the guy is a fake, I'm wondering why the ad is still up? Is it possible no one has complained? Does rentmasseur ignore complaints?

Don’t do it! He tried robbing me, and got physical when I tried to leave! Review is on rentmassuer, he is on rentman now

Just to save everyone time.....

The above link confirms he’s a fake / scammer.

Yeah he managed to pull his bs on me. It was awful, he gave me a 30 min rub but I was paying for an hour. He got so nasty when I told him I didn’t understand . He had all these deductions on the time that weren’t discussed. Total psycho