411 GreekDomMassage

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 1134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

1.) my guess - likely older than 36....

2.) he joined rentmasseur in dec ‘19 claiming / stating 2 years of experience.....1 of his december reviewers alludes to having had multiple appointments “over the years”....(my interpretation = that means more than 2)......

3.) as an aside....w/a height of 6’2”, a weight of only 185 is usually too lean for my own personal attractions.....for my tastes being closer to weighing at least 200 goes better with that height...

1.) my guess - likely older than 36....

2.) he joined rentmasseur in dec ‘19 claiming / stating 2 years of experience.....1 of his december reviewers alludes to having had multiple appointments “over the years”....(my interpretation = that means more than 2)......

3.) as an aside....w/a height of 6’2”, a weight of only 185 is usually too lean for my own personal attractions.....for my tastes being closer to weighing at least 200 goes better with that height...

I appreciate the candor, but your personal preference on height/weight isn't exactly constructive to his massage...

As someone that's 6'1" and 160 pounds his body type is preferable to me, but thanks for giving me your type .....

I appreciate the candor, but your personal preference on height/weight isn't exactly constructive to his massage...

As someone that's 6'1" and 160 pounds his body type is preferable to me, but thanks for giving me your type .....

When I hire for massage, i endeavor to hire guys that offer “enhanced” erotic services“ ( inclusive of a lot but not including f*cking) &

also guys who fit my personal attractions.....if that’s a crime, guilty as charged here.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...