Kyfitness visiting from London

NJ_hiker

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw him during his visit to Seattle.  Agree that he uses a lot of oil, too much for my liking, but it was ok.  The massage was better than what I was expecting based on the mixed comments, and I appreciated that he massaged my feet and toes which are often neglected.  That said, he did not massage my arms or hands at all.  While I was lying face down, he did a nice job on my shoulders, back, and legs.  After the flip, there was a little massage of my chest, and he then proceeded to a nice ending.

He was quiet, kind, and looks as good as his pix.  He was not traveling with a table, so the massage was on a bed.  The only real negative was that I was out in 50 minutes (including a shower) and he didn't hit all the body parts (arms, chest, quads).  However, his $160 rate seems reasonable by today's standards.

14 hours ago, seaguy206 said:

He was quiet, kind, and looks as good as his pix.  He was not traveling with a table, so the massage was on a bed.  The only real negative was that I was out in 50 minutes (including a shower) and he didn't hit all the body parts (arms, chest, quads).  However, his $160 rate seems reasonable by today's standards.

So, the actual massage was 40-45 minutes AND he didn't massage all the regular body parts? (arms, chest, and quads like you said).  I'd say $160 was overpriced for that.

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

• 1 month later...