Ft. Lauderdale Recommendations

tallguy
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Visiting Ft. Lauderdale/Miami and looking for a recommendation(s). BFE, smooth to Moderately hairy , top must be a great kisser.

Any suggestions please? If they can host would be good unless they will travel to me.

Traveling in South Florida can be a hassle, depending on time and location. Heavy traffic on the main routes. But it's not an area known for public transportation. Almost everyone has or has access to a car and drives. So, I'd suspect if you either cover travel time/costs or book for a multihour session, you'll find guys who are willing to come to you if you're not too far away.

Almost everyone has or has access to a car and drives. So, I'd suspect if you either cover travel time/costs or book for a multihour session, you'll find guys who are willing to come to you if you're not too far away.

a provider once very mildly grumbled about having to come to my place next to West Palm Beach airport from Lake Worth (12 minutes, 8.5 miles).......he evidently has never lived out west!!

2424648436_dd3e5aa7c0_b.jpg

a provider once very mildly grumbled about having to come to my place next to West Palm Beach airport from Lake Worth (12 minutes, 8.5 miles).......he evidently has never lived out west!!

2424648436_dd3e5aa7c0_b.jpg

Had a business trip to Dallas. Landed at the airport. Cab driver asked me where I flew in from. I told him NYC. He then informed me that the airport was larger land-wise than the isle of Manhattan. But Florida is it's own case, narrow but long. Driving east-west isn't a lengthy trip, especially below the panhandle and even more close to Miami. But from Georgia to the tip of Miami is a good 6 hours.

Attitudes about traveling locally often are influenced by whether you work/live in a big urban area. NYC is an extreme case. In a lot of Manhattan, everything you could possibly need on a regular basis is available within a few blocks of wherever you live. For several years I worked about 1-1/2 blocks from my apartment. I could hit the drycleaner, grocery store, pharmacy, several cafes restaurants, bars and even a few theaters on my "commute".