411 on JNNN?

BostonTom
This topic is 1567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I think part of the difficulty in guys advertising on RentMasseur is that when they list both Sensual and Erotic services, there's no clear distinction between those two offerings. My feeling is that, if the gent is charging one price for Sensual and a higher price for Erotic, then the latter must include MT and HE, with the HE performed by him, NOT "self-pleasuring". Any thoughts?

I agree. And it is so hard to normalize any of this. And the matter is further complicated by providers who offer more sensual services at therapeutic prices (or less). Or those who say they are only therapeutic and then offer more either by choice, design, happenstance or just ‘cuz. And everything in between. What bothers me more than anything are those providers who advertise one thing and then deliver something completely different, are not the people in pictures, or worse try to upsell during the massage. Having said that, I greatly appreciate those who deliver what they advertise and do so in an excellent way.

I agree. And it is so hard to normalize any of this. And the matter is further complicated by providers who offer more sensual services at therapeutic prices (or less). Or those who say they are only therapeutic and then offer more either by choice, design, happenstance or just ‘cuz. And everything in between. What bothers me more than anything are those providers who advertise one thing and then deliver something completely different, are not the people in pictures, or worse try to upsell during the massage. Having said that, I greatly appreciate those who deliver what they advertise and do so in an excellent way.

Thanks Kody, fully agree with your "bothers". These providers should recognize that we ARE the Yelp of their practice field, and can benefit or hurt their business.