Nate Grimes' Body

WEHO90069
This topic is 1591 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His Rentmen ad dates from about a year after I stopped hiring. While I'm not fond of those picture of his showing a gaping a-hole (or really pictures of anyone showing gaping holes), I really wish he had advertised a year or two earlier because there's a good chance I would have tried to hire him.

Gman

His Rentmen ad dates from about a year after I stopped hiring. While I'm not fond of those picture of his showing a gaping a-hole (or really pictures of anyone showing gaping holes), I really wish he had advertised a year or two earlier because there's a good chance I would have tried to hire him.

Gman

He's been showing off his hot body on RM* for awhile, especially when he started out in LA, you may have just slept on him.

I know its not everyone's thing, but a hot ass getting fisted/gaped by toys can be really hot if you're a butt guy. ;)

Edited by curiousbynature12

He's been showing off his hot body on Ram for awhile, especially when he started out in LA, you may have just slept on him.

I know its not everyone's thing, but a hot ass getting fisted/gaped by toys can be really hot if you're a butt guy. ;)

I like cute buttocks-but can do without the hole? What's Ram?

Gman