Portland 2020 Silverado and Stag

Pensant
This topic is 1598 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m driving down to PDX on Friday and plan to spend the night. Had an overnight with a hot PDX provider who visited last Friday, but he’s out of town this weekend.

It’s been years since I visited a strip club and, since there’ve been good reviews from past years for Stag and Silverado, I was hoping to get a current year update. I’d love to have a few lap dances followed by a late night liaison!

I’m even thinking of wearing my leather jeans there.

Stag was fine, but the dancers weren’t all that hot. A couple of otters approached me and asked if I’d like a private $20 dance, but I demurred. Some of the patrons were hotter than the dancers. I had a pleasant chat with two lipstick lesbians and the little bartender was cute and very polite. Never made it to Silverado, but there’s always a next time. That’s said, Portland is a clean, lovely city and it’s only a 3.5 hour drive, so I’ll definitely be back.

On a sartorial note, a visit to Orox on NW Couch is worth a visit. They make great leather goods, including belts. I bought another black 1.5 in. wide black belt with a nickel buckle. The owner’s son just received some English medium brown bridle leather and said he’d make me a belt with a burnished brass buckle in 20 minutes. I went out for a cortado, and when I returned it was finished. He monogrammed both for me gratis. They have an online presence. Highly recommended.

https://www.oroxleather.com/collections/all

Edited by Pensant

Glad you enjoyed your visit to Stumptown - next time down, you should lookup Langlitz Leathers on SE Division ST, they do amazing work also. Silverado has remodeled their dance floor, now with bar seating all the way 'round, much more effective for viewing and chatting with the performers. I'm about 50/50 anymore between the two clubs- Silverado is still my homebase, but everyone I take out with me likes Stag more, what to do?

I’d forgotten how much I like PDX. I prefer it to Seattle and it’s an easy 3.5 hour drive. I’ll be there a lot this summer.

I read about Langlitz. I’m thinking of getting a heavy duty pair of leather shorts made for one of my companions.