Is New Manhattan Spa a front for rent boys?

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 5992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Hey guys,

Wanted a real massage; went to a new spa in Chelsea called Wellness Men's Day Spa. Very clubby, upscale atmosphere. They advertised a slew of facial, body and grooming treatments in their window. Very legit. To my surprise--once inside the massage room--my masseur seemed more interested in nipple play and hand-jobs than cracking my shoulders.

The staff was Asian, and as I was leaving, I noticed a few idle employees lurking in the back. They looked like they could be from the Patpong district of Bangkok...

I took a brochure on my way out. Again, it listed a lot of fancy treatments. But I couldn't help noticing it touted a VIP room, which it described as 'very private' for certain high-priced 'spa packages.'

Is this place a front for Asian rent boys? Anyone else have a similar experience? Now don't everyone book appointments all at once :)

P.S. Honest to God, I wanted a real massage, so I left kind of disappointed!

Guest Bluedawg

He was dressed in professional attire; slacks and a shirt with the spa logo. He never disrobed himself, but gave prolonged and surprising attention to my butt and dick! My glutes have never been so thoroughly "worked over," and he was DEFINITELY intent on giving me a "happy ending!" (I first got suspicious when he had me lay down on the massage table without a towel or sheet; he wanted me buck naked...)

I don't think it was just my masseur; I got the distinct impression this was the norm at this particular spa...maybe it was the sly smile from the host who asked me "Was everything to your satisfaction?" as I was paying the bill...

I'd love to know if anyone else has had the same experience...

Guest zipperzone

>maybe it

>was the sly smile from the host who asked me "Was everything

>to your satisfaction?" as I was paying the bill...

OK - I'll bite..... how much WAS the bill - and how big a tip did you leave?

A few years ago I went to the supposedly upscale Nickel spa in Chelsea for a facial. For some reason, this is a facial remember, I was told to take my shirt off, and the woman, a Russian, kept managing to massage my nipples. And here I thought it was a gay-oriented place. When I left, she handed me her card on the sly so she could do facials without the spa taking a cut. I had no doubt that I was supposed to respond sexually to the "facial."

There's been a rumor around town about a spa in midtown that is doing more than a body rub, and your post confirms that.

A few years back I bought a Xmas gift certificate at an upscale spa for my BF. After his visit for the massage he told me that as soon as he flipped over, the next thing he sensed was a pair of lips wrapped around his tool! I told him he had no idea how much I paid for that gift! LOL

ED

Guest jstlooknthx

We have these Thai massage places popping up all over LA. Some of them advertise in the gay magazines with pictures of cute thai boys smiling at you. Never been myself. Anybody?

>Hey guys,

>

>Wanted a real massage; went to a new spa in Chelsea called

>Wellness Men's Day Spa.

thay were closed giving thanks day. is tht a a bad sign?

Archived