dutchal

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I met with Jdreamz today.  Nice guy with a nice body, but his abs are not as nice in person as they are in his pics on RM.  Either those ab pics are dated, or they have been enhanced.  He is not what I would consider a body builder.  I did have a nice muscle worship session with him, but overall not worth his $220 in-call hourly rate. Very nice arms, decent chest and decent legs.  Handsome face and he really is about 6'3".  His ad says that he is currently hairy instead of smooth/shaved as he is in his RM pics.  But today he was shaved/smooth like his RM pics.

Edited by MuscleHunter

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 1:54 PM, MuscleHunter said:

I met with Jdreamz today.  Nice guy with a nice body, but his abs are not as nice in person as they are in his pics on RM.  Either those ab pics are dated, or they have been enhanced.  He is not what I would consider a body builder.  I did have a nice muscle worship session with him, but overall not worth his $220 in-call hourly rate. Very nice arms, decent chest and decent legs.  Handsome face and he really is about 6'3".  His ad says that he is currently hairy instead of smooth/shaved as he is in his RM pics.  But today he was shaved/smooth like his RM pics.

MH, thanks.. I was really on the fence booking with him when he was here last week.   I was tempted, but $220 was too high for me.

Thanks for the post. I'm glad I went with the decision I did. 

This is why I LOVE this forum.   Good and helpful responses vs. comments about his private pics, dick, butt etc

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Met Jdreamz this weekend. Recommend. Very friendly guy with a sexy French Canadian accent. I didn’t have any trouble communicating via text. He was bearded and hairy when I met him. Abs and butt not as pronounced as in his pics but still solid beefy muscle. He’s got big firm hands and gives a good connecting “in charge” type of massage. DM for more info 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I recently met for massage and while he is very nice and the massage was good he is nowhere near 6 foot 3 I’d say 6 foot at best and he is not nearly as big as his pics and definitely not as cut , very old pics on line it was disappointing 

https://rent.men/Jdreamzzz

back on RM the only pic that is close to current shape is the BW one sitting down 

Edited by NJmusclelover

• 3 weeks later...