Koltan in Phoenix

mill

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 11:10 PM, PaulM said:

Koltan is my favorite with Brady a close second.  Ask for sensual massage from both - they have their limits but the massages are first rate and YMMV on the other stuff.  

Any info on extras?  Please feel free to PM. 

Based on reviews, I began texting Koltan a couple of weeks before beginning my vacation in Scottsdale, where I have been for a couple of days now.  He was very open to my requests for extras and I told him I'd contact him to book my time as soon as I arrived and knew more about my schedule with friends, etc.  He has now stopped replying to my texts.  I sent him a final one this morning saying I'm ready to make my appointment.  Nothing yet.  I don't quite know what to make of this.  

Brady is a contender, I know; however, he charges more than I'm willing to pay for 90 minutes. 

Who is a close runner-up to these guys?  

7 hours ago, Scott Dixon said:

Based on reviews, I began texting Koltan a couple of weeks before beginning my vacation in Scottsdale, where I have been for a couple of days now.  He was very open to my requests for extras and I told him I'd contact him to book my time as soon as I arrived and knew more about my schedule with friends, etc.  He has now stopped replying to my texts.  I sent him a final one this morning saying I'm ready to make my appointment.  Nothing yet.  I don't quite know what to make of this.  

Brady is a contender, I know; however, he charges more than I'm willing to pay for 90 minutes. 

Are you looking for erotic or therapeutic?  I have some suggestions.  DM me.

On 1/3/2022 at 10:35 AM, Scott Dixon said:

Though I haven't met with him in a few months, I've had great luck with https://rentmasseur.com/cochinoblk over a few meets a year or two ago. Masculine, low-key, great techniques. Will probably move into sensual territory by the end, but be patient and let him do his thing at first. Entirely good guy. A native of the Ivory Coast. 

• 11 months later...