Victor aka balzilian from philly

jtaq1295
This topic is 1142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Howdy all-

I've been eyeing this guy for a long time:

https://rentmen.eu/balzilian

Only one daddysreview which is why I'm asking here. Any opinions on him?

He's coming through DC and I thought I might partake.

Being from the Philly area, I’ve looked at his RM ad multiple times. He’s really cute but way too skinny for my tastes (6’4” and 165lbs). With that said, he has 18 ️ reviews on RM, so he must be delivering what he’s promising. My only red-flag is that those reviews seem to happen in clusters. He has several in a short amount of time and then nothing for months. That can be coincidence. You can’t force clients to leave reviews. His on-line activity is also “private,” so there’s no way of knowing how often he’s available, but he does have his travel schedule on there so he is looking.

Reach out to him if he rolls your socks up and down and feel him out. It’s like test driving a car. No obligation to buy. If you get a bad vibe, move on.

Let me know how it goes.

Being from the Philly area, I’ve looked at his RM ad multiple times. He’s really cute but way too skinny for my tastes (6’4” and 165lbs). With that said, he has 18 ️ reviews on RM, so he must be delivering what he’s promising. My only red-flag is that those reviews seem to happen in clusters. He has several in a short amount of time and then nothing for months. That can be coincidence. You can’t force clients to leave reviews. His on-line activity is also “private,” so there’s no way of knowing how often he’s available, but he does have his travel schedule on there so he is looking.

Reach out to him if he rolls your socks up and down and feel him out. It’s like test driving a car. No obligation to buy. If you get a bad vibe, move on.

Let me know how it goes.

@RJD, you probably already know this. But if not, and I'm not saying it's the case here, but it's pretty easy to get fake Rentmen Reviews. There are apparently even 'standard' fake review profile names. I don't know how people on the Message Center found out. But people have pointed out the names of several fake profiles on RM that have reviewed lots of different guys.

Gman

No direct experience with this 'provider', but several 'social' interactions on Grindr, he was a jerk; catty, rude and disparaging about 'old guys' and 'fat guys'. He was not 'advertising' on Grindr as a provider. He was looking for a hook up or FwB.

I'm not saying providers aren't allowed to have lives outside of the professional services they offer elsewhere, but 'brand consistency' can only help them. There are polite ways to say 'not interested' socially that won't directly conflict with the professional companionship services they offer elsewhere.

@RJD, you probably already know this. But if not, and I'm not saying it's the case here, but it's pretty easy to get fake Rentmen Reviews. There are apparently even 'standard' fake review profile names. I don't know how people on the Message Center found out. But people have pointed out the names of several fake profiles on RM that have reviewed lots of different guys.

Gman

@Gar1eth I haven’t seen that discussion but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. How do you prove you actually had an encounter with a provider? It’s not like you get a receipt with an order number. It’s funny, because I saw a RM ad of someone who was highly recommended and rated. He had over 300 reviews and scrolling through I saw two, sometimes three, reviews for the same day and thought this guy is a stud! ?

No direct experience with this 'provider', but several 'social' interactions on Grindr, he was a jerk; catty, rude and disparaging about 'old guys' and 'fat guys'. He was not 'advertising' on Grindr as a provider. He was looking for a hook up or FwB.

I'm not saying providers aren't allowed to have lives outside of the professional services they offer elsewhere, but 'brand consistency' can only help them. There are polite ways to say 'not interested' socially that won't directly conflict with the professional companionship services they offer elsewhere.

@MidwestCoastal Agreed. It’s disappointing, but he’s young, has probably never considered marketing, and likely believes his RM and Grindr worlds are mutually exclusive. Kind of like when you see the same guys on Grindr and A4A. Same pics, different names, different stats, different interests.

• 1 year later...

i reached out to him on rentmen because he is sexy ... buti fall into his older/heavier hate cycle .. he named a stupid price and i politely said thanks but that's beyond my price range and he promptly blocked me ... ahh youth

There is a review of him on daddy’s site by @KeepItReal as mentioned above. Used to go by “ArthurKingJr” on rentmen based in Philadelphia. Also know as Victor Weeb.

Keepitreal was quite impressed by him. Could be a chemistry thing.

Edited by FrankR