Two Fathers

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know if Derek and I will ever have kids (wouldn't that mean I'd need to grow up myself?) but I find this song very sweet and touching...and sad that we are so far behind so many other countries when it comes to stuff like this. I mean, can you see this on the Disney Channel any century soon?

Hi Rick,

I thought this would be a great post for me to initiate my participation on this site. It would be great for all of us if more people had the conviction of this young singer. Thanks for sharing it.

Sorry I missed you guys during your recent trip to D.C. I hope you do it again soon so I can meet you more personally.

Unclebucks

>ps: I guess you missed this one?

>http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=set_linear_mode&forum=4&page=&topic_id=105380&prev_page=show_mesg

Oops...I guess you beat me to it. You people really are way ahead of us in every way. :p (btw, our trip to Amsterdam was postponed, but we'll let you know when we get there. I want to see Terrence in concert!)

>I thought this would be a great post for me to initiate my

>participation on this site. It would be great for all of us if

>more people had the conviction of this young singer.

I wonder if he even knows how powerful his song is and what an effect it's had on people. He's quite a mensch.

>Sorry I missed you guys during your recent trip to D.C. I

>hope you do it again soon so I can meet you more personally.

We'll be back soon! }(

Archived