Jake Hughes’ 4-hand massage in New Orleans

Eddie Morales
This topic is 1117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey y’all,

Jake is apparently in New Orleans right now with a twist: he’s doing 4 handed massages while here.

But there’s another unexpected twist...the other masseur happens to be his brother!!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/30337/

Has anyone ever had a 4-hand massage by brothers, particularly by Jake and his Hermano? Would they both still be naked? Let me know!

Don't know who the brother is or if he advertises anywhere, but I'd probably pass on the 4-hand. That being said, I'd hire Jake again without hesitation.

Yes, he was a bit chatty at first. But so am I, so I didn't mind. Once I started to enjoy the massage and relax, things quieted down though. While I don't know if he's formally trained, the massage itself was still pretty good. And he checked in every so often to ask about pressure, etc. For me, it was a great experience.

A lot of the "yapping" about random economic stuff did come after the massage was over, but again I didn't mind. I agree that I wouldn't have wanted that during the massage, but it was good post-massage conversation.

Hey y’all,

Jake is apparently in New Orleans right now with a twist: he’s doing 4 handed massages while here.

But there’s another unexpected twist...the other masseur happens to be his brother!!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/30337/

Has anyone ever had a 4-hand massage by brothers, particularly by Jake and his Hermano? Would they both still be naked? Let me know!

Sadly not in NO for another 2 weeks.

Either way, I think it has been said that Jake tried to help his brother get started in gay massage... the brother and Jake look A Lot alike, so it confused members (if I remember correctly) ..... so this might be Jakes way to help him out again.

I think at this stage in the game I would want a 23andme result to prove anyone was actually related when the ad claims they are. It is nice in the realm of fantasy, but I do not believe any of them are actually brothers.

Also, talking about business ideas is a grade-B bonerkiller for me so pass.

I think at this stage in the game I would want a 23andme result to prove anyone was actually related when the ad claims they are. It is nice in the realm of fantasy, but I do not believe any of them are actually brothers.

Also, talking about business ideas is a grade-B bonerkiller for me so pass.

They actually are brothers.

Exactly what I wanna know! Are they ok with seeing each other nude?

In my experience, brothers that grew up together typically are very comfortable with being nude together having often either sharing a bathroom growing up or in the locker room. Being naked in a 'sexual situation' may be a different story.

• 1 year later...