little spoon, seeks big spoon

starman05
This topic is 1609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can anyone help with LA Spooners? no, they're not a sports team...just wondering if anyone knows anyone who'd be willing to spoon for an hour or so.

it's been a stressful year (few years) and I could use someone to just spoon and give a little TLC

nothing more; nothing less.

I'm in Los Angeles

Edited by starman05

no, they're not a sports team...just wondering if anyone knows anyone who'd be willing to spoon for an hour or so.

it's been a stressful year (few years) and I could use someone to just spoon and give a little TLC

I'm in Los Angeles

Now you are stirring things up! :D

86eaceec2c5275e2bf697599724d04cf.jpg

no, they're not a sports team...just wondering if anyone knows anyone who'd be willing to spoon for an hour or so.

I'm in Los Angeles

One option... You could post what you are looking for on DoubleList. Wouldn’t cost anything, though you’ll have to sort through the BS replies to hopefully find the right guy.

https://doublelist.com/city/los_angeles/