King Spa Dallas

Tyler3865
This topic is 1612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Lonlyboy

Honestly you have to get luck. Going on a Saturday or Sunday will almost always mean a lot of blue balls ha.

I have been there a lot and if it is too busy they crank the heat on the steam Sauna and do more walk throughs. Also if there are more than 4 guys in either dry or steam sauna it is almost always a red flag to the staff.

Your best bet is a slower night like a Thursday, Monday or Friday. It may take longer but your chances of getting busted go way down.

I have successfully had a fun with several guys but you have to be extremely cautious and if there are too many people being too obvious just enjoy the eye candy and wait until it dies down.

I was there one night two or three years ago while on business in Dallas ... I think it was a slow Friday. I saw a guy get kicked out . Not sure exactly what had transpired, but a patron came into the locker room with a security guard, pointed out the 'offender' (can't think of a better word) and he was asked to leave immediately. So as always in spots like this ... use caution, and then more caution.

Y

Honestly you have to get luck. Going on a Saturday or Sunday will almost always mean a lot of blue balls ha.

I have been there a lot and if it is too busy they crank the heat on the steam Sauna and do more walk throughs. Also if there are more than 4 guys in either dry or steam sauna it is almost always a red flag to the staff.

Your best bet is a slower night like a Thursday, Monday or Friday. It may take longer but your chances of getting busted go way down.

I have successfully had a fun with several guys but you have to be extremely cautious and if there are too many people being too obvious just enjoy the eye candy and wait until it dies down.

Yeah I guess just enjoying the eye candy is probably a much safer bet. And the eye candy at King Spa is pretty good!

I've only been once-in either 2011 or 2012. I wasn't really looking to hook-up ( or maybe I was. It was a long time ago.). But I did open up Scruff. There was a guy at the spa on Scruff. He was sitting in the recliners in front of a movie screen or something like that. We said hello. He said he was just looking to see if anyone was around. That was it.

Gman

King Spa and Spa Castle are mostly look but don't touch. Sure, you can attempt to treat it like a gay bath, but they will call DPD on you if caught doing anything illegal. That's an embarrassing charge.

I enjoy the K-spa atmosphere, love getting scrubbed down and have always been good with being naked in public... That said, I don't go there looking to get off. The risk outweighs the benefit, for me.

King Spa and Spa Castle are mostly look but don't touch. Sure, you can attempt to treat it like a gay bath, but they will call DPD on you if caught doing anything illegal. That's an embarrassing charge.

I enjoy the K-spa atmosphere, love getting scrubbed down and have always been good with being naked in public... That said, I don't go there looking to get off. The risk outweighs the benefit, for me.

The more I've thought about it, the more I've remembered when I first heard about it. It was back in 2011 or 2012. I had never heard of it before. A friend said he had gone. I asked him something about what kind of hook-up had he had. He told me it wasn't that kind of place. I didn't believe him at first. But then he explained about the place to me.

Oh and I most likely wouldn't have any problems being naked if I looked like you too, @Benjamin_Nicholas . Don't get me wrong. I know you work out. But I'm here to publicly affirm (and I know I speak for 100's if not 1000's of guys), you look incredible-not that this is news to anyone.

Gman