Linoastrology-great experience

CAB
This topic is 1617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great to hear, have been intrigued by his profile! Thanks

Don’t throw caution to the wind with this recom. @CAB joined just to tell us twice now about Lino, who used to be Guillermo, who is at least 10 years older than stated and who has mixed reviews here. Not to say you won’t have a good experience, just be aware. And i won’t be surprised if another shill to chimes in shortly.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-lino.136676/#post-1740467

Edited by EVdude

Don’t throw caution to the wind with this recom. @CAB joined just to tell us twice now about Lino, who used to be Guillermo, who is at least 10 years older than stated and who has mixed reviews here. Not to say you won’t have a good experience, just be aware. And i won’t be surprised if another shill to chimes in shortly.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-lino.136676/#post-1740467

It seems you have a personal vendetta against him.

The reason I post these notes is that he’s a great masseur and person.

Making a living as a masseur is hard enough and we should spend more time trying to support each other.

You have not mentioned any concrete negative facts about his skills, only his age which is pretty childish and a shame that we still base things on age.

No matter his age he’s super HOT!

Guest LeonTrotsky
It seems you have a personal vendetta against him.

The reason I post these notes is that he’s a great masseur and person.

Making a living as a masseur is hard enough and we should spend more time trying to support each other.

You have not mentioned any concrete negative facts about his skills, only his age which is pretty childish and a shame that we still base things on age.

No matter his age he’s super HOT!

this troubles me and puzzles me

if i had just come across the ad, i would make inquiry as the guy sounds nice and looks great (even though the whole astrology thing kind of puzzles me...)

but now i have some doubts at the same time as i am even more curious.

time to figure it out for myself? or am i just looking for trouble here? (more experienced voices care to make their feelings known?)

we should spend more time trying to support each other.
Exactly! That’s the purpose of this forum and the reason for my “cautionary” note. There is a long track record here of masseurs and their friends joining to hype themselves. Zero vendetta, personal or otherwise. I stated that the reviews here are mixed and that indeed a good experience might be had. And pass on to Lino that many here, like myself, much prefer a mature experienced masseur. An honest, accurate age might do him well. Edited by EVdude