411 BlackSteelion in DC

harlow
This topic is 1601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

here is the unedited text of the bad December 23 RM review.....the reviewer seems credible, I think......

I went to his plsce , we had dinner, and I have him massage. He saId he couldn't do anything because his fear of my health issue. He called a Fri & arranged for his friend. He gave me a false address & phone number , kept $ & blocked me in what's up app. I still have the what's app texts. He kept the 400, and then send me on a wild goose chase to a fictional address, causing additional uber expenses. He lied to me sending me on wild chase & kept $. In my experience was dishonest & he told me some of his pic were dated/ I asked because they seemed younger than he was/ I sent him a text & he claimed I tried to force him which is untrue. I'm partial handicaps & no way I could force him - he would easily overpower me.