Axelllsantos in Ocala FL

DaveOrDavid
This topic is 1576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

direct translation of ad text using Google Translate, warts and all......the flag is Uruguay......

Axelllsantos

??Authentic sophisticated gentleman at YOUR service

Hello, gentlemen!

I come from ??, however, I have lived all over the world? and I currently live in South Florida.

I am totally masculine, very intelligent and I can make you feel instantly at ease.

Leading a busy life, you may find yourself in a situation where you need an appointment and one without commitments.

- I am a great TOP and a great Passive

- Love KISS

- give and receive love ??

Contact me via text messages,

Edited by azdr0710

direct translation of ad text using Google Translate, warts and all......the flag is Uruguay......

Axelllsantos

??Authentic sophisticated gentleman at YOUR service

Hello, gentlemen!

I come from ??, however, I have lived all over the world? and I currently live in South Florida.

I am totally masculine, very intelligent and I can make you feel instantly at ease.

Leading a busy life, you may find yourself in a situation where you need an appointment and one without commitments.

- I am a great TOP and a great Passive

- Love KISS

- give and receive love ??

Contact me via text messages,

Hmm, interesting that he lists English as one of his spoken languages yet writes his ad only in Spanish. You would think that even if his written English weren't great, he could ask a friend to help out with the translation. That said, he's spectacular & the vast majority of Miamians speak Spanish, at least a little. I doubt his Spanish only ad copy is hurting business.

• 3 weeks later...