Andrew Maroc — “on hiatus”

andymn
This topic is 970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a great hour with him once. I was always sorry I couldn't repeat it. I had actually wanted to schedule a weekend. But he needed weekends to be Friday to Sunday. And my weekends were Friday to Monday because after a few Friday to Sundays, I realized that was less than 48 hours of togetherness due to travel. And everything always seemed so rushed. The extra day was great when meetings were going well. And of course the reverse was also true.

Gman

Well, I just saw him a couple of weeks ago ... gorgeous, sexy, and charming as always ... and he did say that he was getting ready to retire. Apparently, there is some kind of serious relationship forming for him. Will miss him, for sure, but hope he enjoys his life. He's certainly brought joy into mine!

I heard something similar. He is a wonderful man and wish him the best!

And, FWIW, he has packed on lots of additional muscle since I last saw him ... and, in keeping with his character, the extra muscle is perfectly proportioned and appropriate for his body size&shape, not overdone in any way. Whoever may have "landed" him is a lucky person indeed.

I saw him a couple of weeks ago and completely agree @shadowcatzxxx :)

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...