Petermad

remington
This topic is 1619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking at the pictures more closely, I'm pretty sure they're photoshopped (you can see blurring on the forearm and different shades of skin along the edges in most pics). Every pic I checked in his rent.men has an attendant public pic without the sleeve tattoo. I texted him asking for a four-fingered selfie. He tried to pass off a photo that's available online as a selfie he just took, and when I asked for one I couldn't find online, he tried to deny it and then went silent.

Likely not the guy in the photos, although I will say he was very responsive and reasonably friendly by text.

For some odd reason, either the advertiser seems to have photo-shopped tattoos onto Ben Bray's pics, or else Bray has photo-shopped his tattoos out of all his pics (unlikely). Methinks the likeliest explanation is that petermad has stolen Ben Bray's pics and added the tattoos in an effort to disguise the theft. Bray has ink on his left leg but nowhere else.

Edited by dutchal

The tattoo on his abdomen is consistent!

yes... in pic 2 and pic 3 "the crank shot" the tattoo appears to be exact. i think i would proceed with a statement like "there is always chatter that someone with your insane good looks will be an imposter and fake. just letting you know now that we can meet in the lobby of your hotel or another meeting place. and if you are who you state to be then great! if not, no matter how good you may look i will walk away for impostering another person". if he gets jumpy or threatening... you have your answer. if he says "not a problem, you will see it is me"... then you have your answer.