411 Mert NYC

abc1092

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I look at his pics and can’t help thinking: cute smile but then the “Guy Fieri look” just puts me off. If a few of our forum members are willing to vouch for his skills, i will work to put my judgmental thoughts aside!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Justin7402

Bumping this, he's coming to my area soon, anyone met with him? Feel free to PM with details if you have ;)

Guest Justin7402

He gave me his prices and I politely declined. I was looking for a massage but I wont pay someone more then I charge.

How much was he looking for?

• 10 months later...

I hired him once. Complete waste of money and time. Poor kneading skills and his sensual elements are hardly better. On top of that, he is pretty scrawny *all around*. He texted me twice to let me know he is back in town - I reminded him on his second text that I already told him on his first text that his kneading skills suck & do not do it for me, to which he said "oh ok I am going to block you" to which I replied "you are the one that keeps reaching out to me so I really couldn't care less what you do." lol 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes. This Young Turkish guy is excellent masseur in my opinion. Generous with his time and very skilled magic hands. Great communicator and super friendly personality. Saw him in Philly. Will def repeat again!!