Radio City Christmas Spectacular

foxy
This topic is 1616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The holiday season in NYC can start to seem like a nightmare in mid-town but rather than fall into the bah humbug frame of mind I’ve tried to fling myself into the holiday spirit. One way is seeing the Rockettes who are always fun to watch. I’m surprised at the number of people I know who have never seen the show. I’ve been going almost every year since I was a kid when my mom took me and my sister. Every year they tweak the show a bit but keep the classics like the toy soldiers slowly falling down and the nativity complete with live camels and sheep. It’s become pretty high tech with lots of projections that are impressive. But it’s the precision dancing of the Rockettes that’s the real star of the show. So brave the crowds and go. Tickets are easy to come by at TKTS and TDF. Radio City is an Art Deco jewel and holds 6,015 people which is impressive.