Solid recommendations for San Diego

NavyChief
This topic is 1587 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty new to the San Diego area and curious to know about good masseurs in SD as well. The thread mentioned here seems to be mainly about guys who are strictly therapeutic. Looking for a solid therapeutic/erotic combo, preferably with MT and HE. Muscular, handsome, and friendly are ideal. Suggestions?

Edited by MassageLoverSD

I'm pretty new to the San Diego area and curious to know about good masseurs in SD as well. The thread mentioned here seems to be mainly about guys who are strictly therapeutic. Looking for a solid therapeutic/erotic combo, preferably with MT and HE. Muscular, handsome, and friendly are ideal. Suggestions?

Edited by MassageLoverSD

@MassageLoverSD

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/3199/

This is guy is everything you are looking for.