October Eye Candy Pt3: Marco Dapper

Guest ReturnOfS
This topic is 5996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ReturnOfS

Man my eye candy has a short shelf life x(

I at least hope that this doesn't take away from my "Dumbledore Is Gay" thread :-)

Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS

Great looking guy. I noticed the scars he has, and wonder why he has them. As many of you know I had a hernia operation last January. The sergeon made about a three inch long incision in my case, and simply closed it with glue. Barely a mark now.

Guest ReturnOfS

Are you talking about this pic?

http://www.froggypic.com/pics/f207d14a965727e99e0edacd92ba4e0a.jpg

i was wondering about those markings around his pelvis. Its hard to know if those are scars or not. I don't see them in the other pics, though. In his other pics his veins around his pelvis are so prominent that they look a little like scars depending on what angle you're looking at them from.

What do you think?.

Very hot man! It does look like he had an old-fashioned hernia operation, as the scars are in the correct place for that. (Old-fashioned because the newer puncture technique would not have left those kinds of scars.) Surprising that someone so young would need it, but heredity plays a part on that.

Guest ReturnOfS

>Very hot man! It does look like he had an old-fashioned

>hernia operation, as the scars are in the correct place for

>that. (Old-fashioned because the newer puncture technique

>would not have left those kinds of scars.) Surprising that

>someone so young would need it, but heredity plays a part on

>that.

Well if he did get a hernia, perhaps he got it from lifting too much weight to maintain that hot body :+

Archived